The PIC Collective is made up of volunteers. If you are interested in becoming a member, we ask that you first attend one of our PIC 101 workshops. Check our upcoming events page for information about the next PIC 101 training.
The Chicago Prison Industrial Complex (PIC) Teaching Collective is an initiative of Project NIA (www.project-nia.org).
- Incarcerated Youth Describe the PIC…
- Video: U.S. Prisons Cost Us $228 Billion
- 2012 Blog Statistics in Review
- New Zine: What Better Time Than Now?
- All Our Resources in One Place…
- A Short Documentary About Rikers Island: This Island is Ridiculous
- Video: The PIC IS Zine…
- New Release: The Missing Toolkit
- First-of-Its Kind Study Finds State Taxpayers Pay 14 Percent Higher Costs Than Budgets Reflect For Incarceration
- Peter Brook: Prison Photography On the Road (Video)
- 20,720 hits